A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is typically self employed and provides professional administrative, creative or business assistance to clients remotely.
Because virtual assistants are independent contractors, clients are not responsible for employee related expenses and taxes.
Clients can avoid the logistical problem of providing office space, equipment and ongoing work.
Various forms of communication and data delivery can be utilised including email, internet, phone, Skype, Facetime, GoogleDrive and cloud services.
Virtual Assistants come from a variety of business backgrounds with several years experience in the ‘real’ business world. Working as independent professional, Virtual Administrators can provide a range of services to both businesses and personal consumers.
Advantages of using a Virtual Administration Consultant works differently for every client. The nature of such a consulting services is adaptable and flexible to meet clients needs.
- You can use my services for 1 hour or 100 hours, it depends on your needs.
- You can take advantage of my skills on demand, during peak operations, for the implementation of new procedures, systems or software.
- I have my own fully equipped office so no need to provide equipment.
- I provide a complete third party approach to your business, offering fresh eyes and independent opinions.
- With email, cloud, voice call we can stay in touch as often or as little as needed, freeing up your time to work on your business.
- I work on a consultant contract basis so no outlay of employment benefits or taxes.
One of the greatest advantages of working with an Administration Consultant is the flexibility. My role within your business can change with your needs. I am not limited by the tasks listed in a Position Description.
If you are interested but still have some hesitations, I welcome you to get in touch with me and we can discuss how my services can work for your business or home needs.
I offer a free meet and greet consultation (via telephone, email or in person (if local area) to allow us to discuss any hesitations and to discuss your specific requirements.